Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicki Minaj In V Magazine

 Nicki Minaj In V Magazine

Nicki Minaj is featured in V Magazine’s latest issue “The Discovery Issue”, which hits newsstands tomorrow.

In it, she shares that despite having a team, she has the final say on everything:
“Everything I do has been approved by me personally. My team is mostly made up of guys, but none of them would ever think about telling me what to wear or what to do with my hair. They know that ultimately I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do.”
On wanting to be remembered:
“I’m an entertainer – I like to make people laugh,” she says. “Some will hate it and some will love it, but all will remember it. And that’s what I want: to be remembered. Even if I’m saying something hard-core or controversial, there’s always a touch of humor, and if you don’t like it, it means I’m stirring things up inside of you.”


On being herself, but ever-changing:
“I just always want to do ‘me,’ but ‘me’ changes every day. I would crumble up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voices anymore. I just let them speak.”
I think Nicki Minaj is only going to be more popular this year – she’s on the rise!


NICKI MINAJ_LR 


NICKI MINAJ_LR2


NICKI MINAJ_LR3


NICKI MINAJ_LR5


V70_COVER_LR

Photos courtesy of V Magazine
Photographers: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

No comments:

Post a Comment