Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Is Friends With… Who?

Kelly Osbourne Is Friends With… Who?


OMG! Kelly Osbourne has a new friend: Elle Schneider. How do Kelly and Elle know each other? Elle is the person Luke Worrell, Kelly’s ex-fiance, cheated on Kelly with.

And I’ve intentionally used the word “person” to describe Elle because Elle was a pre-op transsexual at the time of the affair. Elle was born Reynaldo Gonzalez. Kelly reportedly discovered the affair from Luke’s twitter page, and she’s ended up bonding with Elle.
Elle said: “I spoke to Kelly about two days ago. Every time we talk on the phone, it will be for 40 minutes to an hour … Kelly contacted me on 25 December – she had read Luke’s private messages to me on his twitter page and wanted to let me know he had been lying to me, just like he had lied to her.”
Elle reportedly met Luke at a club.
“I was open with Luke, I told him I was born a boy. He didn’t mind – in fact it turned him on more. He told me I was beautiful. It was only when I took my clothes off that hew saw I had a penis. He wasn’t fazed by it – he was very complimentary.” [sic]


Once Kelly contacted Elle, Elle broke things off with Luke.
“From the moment I met him he was telling me he loved me and wanted us to get married. At the same time he was professing his love to me, he was doing the same to Kelly. I think the way he has treated her is terrible. The way Luke lives his life is completely toxic.”
I guess she didn’t google Luke to find out about him? Luke’s engagement to Kelly wasn’t exactly a secret!

This makes Kelly’s twitter tirade a bit more understandable, don’t you think? I mean, being betrayed hurts no matter what, but this… this must’ve added an extra dimension to it. I wonder if Luke will have anything to say about this?


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment