Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lindsay Lohan’s Accuser: Still Under Investigation

Lindsay Lohan’s Accuser: 
Still Under Investigation


Just when she thought she was in the clear, Lindsay Lohan may still have to deal with drama from the Riverside District Attorney stemming from an alleged incident with Dawn Holland, a former Betty Ford Clinic worker.

According to Owen McIntosh, Holland’s new attorney, “As far as I know the Riverside District Attorney’s investigation is still ongoing.”


He continued, “They briefly spoke with my client last week but we have not heard anything more from them relating to any charges them may or may not be pursuing.”

"As far as I am concerned the real issue here is that Betty Ford has ‘dropped the ball’ as far as my client is concerned with this case. I have put in around six calls to their insurance carrier Sedgewick CMS and have yet to have a response regarding my client’s workers compensation claim which is ridiculous. She is living off temporary disability benefits just now while they are stalling about the ‘cause and scope’ of her work at Betty Ford at the time of the incident.”


No comments:

Post a Comment