Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Prepared To Get Married

Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Prepared To Get Married


Jennifer Love Hewitt visits ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ today, and in addition to talking about her new project, ‘The Lost Valentine,’ she also dished on wedding rings and working with Betty White.
When Jennifer confirmed to Ellen that she already has a ring picked out for when she gets married, it’s clear she is ready to make that walk down the aisle:
Jennifer: Well, I actually have three because I feel like I’m doing the guy a favor. I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we’re not very good at nailing that down for them. And I feel like I don’t want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, “Look! Look at this plethora of things you can chose from!”
Ellen: So you tell them this ahead of time?
Jennifer: Well, yes… Well, if it gets to that conversation. If marriage comes up, I’m like, “You know what’s so weird. There is this store and there are three rings in it.”
Love it- LOL! So Jennifer’s boyfriend Alex Beh can breathe a little easier, I guess :) .
What was it like working with Betty White?
She’s even more amazing than you want her to be. She’s just awesome. It was really, really cool. She was really funny the first day, she came into the trailer and we hadn’t really met yet. It was 5 o’clock in the morning and we had rollers in the hair and she just sits down in the chair and goes, “So, what’s it like not being the pretty one in the trailer anymore.” (Laughs)

imnotobsessed
Photo by Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment