Monday, January 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian Cries Over Nude Pics In W Magazine

Kim Kardashian Cries Over Nude Pics In W Magazine


Apparently, the photographs that came out of Kim Kardashian’s photoshoot with W Magazine weren’t exactly what she expected, if her tearful reaction on ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’ was any indication.

Kim Kardashian was nude but covered in body paint. She thought the people at W Magazine would add more things in to cover her up.
‘Oh my God, I’m more naked than I was in Playboy,” she said. “I’m so mad right now … [the magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork — you can see nipple!
“The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen,” the socialite said. “I feel so taken advantage of … I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.”
Those pictures (you can see one here) are very revealing, but I’m surprised that Kim is so surprised. She’s not exactly new to all this stuff. Well, at least she has experience dealing with embarrassing situations.


More Celebs at the The 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in LA


imnotobsessed
Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment