Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicole Kidman Admits To Botox Use

 Nicole Kidman Admits To Botox Use

Nicole Kidman used to be the butt of every Botox joke because of the way it just seemed to freeze her face. The actress admits that that she’s used it in the past, but says she’s done with it!
“I’ve tried a lot of things, but aside from sports and good nutrition, most things don’t make a difference. ”
“I have also tried Botox. I didn’t like how my face looked afterwards,” she says. “Now I don’t use it anymore – I can move my forehead again!”
I’m so glad she isn’t using it anymore – she is so gorgeous naturally and doesn’t need any injections messing with that beauty! I don’t know many stars who look GOOD after Botox.

We’ll get to see Nicole shine next week at the Golden Globe Awards – she’s nominated for her role in “The Rabbit Hole“. Have you seen it yet? I really want to, but need to be in the right frame of mind for the subject matter.


rabbit hole 6 031210 

nicole kidman apple store 031210
 Photos by WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment