Friday, January 28, 2011

Lea Michele On The March Cover Of Cosmo

Lea Michele On The March Cover Of Cosmo



This is a pretty big month for Lea Michele! First, it was announced that she will be singing at the Super Bowl and now she’s on the March cover of Cosmopolitan magazine! According to their website, she’ll be dishing the details on her relationship with a fellow actor. The issue hits the stands on February 8th.

 On auditioning before landing ‘Glee’:
I knew I wasn’t going to end up on a Disney half-hour show. I mean, look at me! I don’t look like those girls. I just wanted to do a guest spot, like on Grey’s Anatomy.”
I bet she’s giving her dad some teasing about the Super Bowl gig, since he didn’t think she could sing! LOL!


imnotobsessed
Photo courtesy of Cosmopolitan magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment