Friday, January 21, 2011

Lamar Odom: No Sex Tape, No Shame!

Lamar Odom: No Sex Tape, No Shame!

Lamar Odom is really sorry. He knows the public wants to watch him have sex with Khloe Kardashian, but he says we won't get the chance to.

Really, this is a quote from an interview the Lakers power forward/reality star gave to Playboy this month: "People see us and are probably like, 'Damn, I wonder how that looks.' We wouldn’t have anything to be ashamed about, but no, that’s not going down."

Darn. We'll try to carry on with our lives, Lamar Odom.

Driving to the Rim

Elsewhere in the interview, Lamar Odom discusses life as a Kardashian, Scott Disick and more. Excerpts are posted below.


On Khloe and his perception of marriage: Most people don’t want to get married. Being married, that’s a responsibility. I always used to tell that to women. I don’t want a girlfriend because that means I’ve got a responsibility. I have a responsibility to call you. I have a responsibility not to be with another woman. I have a responsibility to be there on time when you need me. With her I was like, If I do what I normally do, I’m going to lose her. And if I lose her, I think it’s going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day.

Did he really withhold sex until marriage? I tried to.

On the Kardashians: People have the wrong idea. They’re a really strong family and fun to be around... I’m perfect for that. I come from a big family. I’ve always been on a team. I understand. The circus is what makes it tick and keeps it going.

On Scott Disick: As long as he’s not disrespectful to Khloé, I can’t overstep my boundaries.


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment