Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Want To Meet ‘Twilight’ Author Stephenie Meyer?

 Want To Meet ‘Twilight’ Author Stephenie Meyer?

How big of a ‘Twilight’ fan are you? Are you a ‘Twihard’? If so, then this is probably the opportunity of a lifetime :) .

‘Twilight’ author Stephenie Meyer will have an International Fan Event where she meets with just 12 of her fans from around the world to celebrate the release of ‘The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.’
“The one thing I miss most about my first book tour was the chance I had then to spend quality time with my readers,” says Meyer in the release.
“At an event with just 10 or 20 people, I was able to get to know everyone a little bit. I could also more effectively answer each person’s questions. I’m so excited to have that opportunity again, and to get to spend time with fans from many different places and backgrounds.”
Sounds exciting- a great way to get some one-on-one time with Stephenie! The US publisher of the ‘Twilight’ novels is partnering with the ‘Twilight Saga’ publishers in Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Each publisher will select a fan from their respective country to attend the event.

TheTwilightSaga.com has all the rules for people in the United States. Is this something you’d like to enter?

No comments:

Post a Comment