Sunday, January 16, 2011

Malin Akerman Says Replacing Lindsay Lohan Was “Awkward”

Malin Akerman Says Replacing Lindsay Lohan Was “Awkward”



Couples Retreat” actress Malin Akerman is excited to start work on the Linda Lovelace movie “Inferno”, but she admits it was a little weird to take over the role after Lindsay Lohan decided to focus on getting better.

She shared:
“Of course [it was so awkward] but it will be a wonderful journey. … [Lovelace] was a survivor. Unfortunately she’s not with us anymore, but her life was really incredible and I am excited for that to come out.”
Malin says she’s thrown herself into researching and getting to know as much as she can about Linda Lovelace:
“I’m just trying to do all my research and really get the character right,” she said. “I’m reading her book and I’m reading any kind of information that I can get my hands on.”
No word yet on when the film will start shooting. It feels like we’ve been talking about it for so long – it should be done already!



THG

No comments:

Post a Comment