Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kim Kardashian Blogs About The ‘Kardashian Kollection’

 Kim Kardashian Blogs About The ‘Kardashian Kollection’

Kim Kardashian posted on her blog this morning announcing that the new Kardashian Kollection will be available to the masses at Sears’s stores in August.
I’m so excited to announce that our Kardashian Kollection will launch exclusively at Sears in August!!!
We’ve always shopped at Sears, so we thought it was the perfect outlet for the Kardashian Kollection. You guys are going to love it! The collection includes everything from lingerie, clothing, handbags, accessories and shoes and Khloe, Kourt and I each put our own personal style into the pieces so there’s a lot of variety and something for everyone!! You’ll be hearing a lot more from me about the collection this year, so stay tuned!
I think it’s great that they will be making their line available at Sears – but I really don’t think that they’ve always shopped there! I mean you rarely see those girls in anything that isn’t designer, so I have a hard time believing that the girls do much shopping at Sears!

Are you interested in the new Kardashian Kollection?!

2011 People's Choice Award Press Room
 Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment