Sunday, January 16, 2011

JWoww Kalls Out Kim Kardashian

JWoww Kalls Out Kim Kardashian

JWoww roughed up Sammi on this week's Jersey Shore.

But lest you think she was done throwing down for the week, she had some words for Kim Kardashian as well. Specifically Kim's newer, fuller lips.

The MTV celebrity has no tolerance for stars who won't "man up" to having work done, writing "Funny how stars don't man up to plastic surgery."

"I did. Blaming it on colds, etc. is just hysterical. Get real!"

Where's the Costume?At Tao

Amusingly, Heidi Montag, who famously underwent 10 plastic surgeries in one day, re-tweeted this comment. Kim says she's never tried to hide anything.

"I'm the first one to talk about anything that I do," she told Extra. "It really pisses me off that all of these plastic surgery rumors are always linked to me."


"I have the flu," Kim Kardashian explained of her plumper pout. "I'm puffy and swollen, and I have no make-up on. Why would I just do my bottom lip?"

Kim? Upset about rumors involving her? We doubt it. Still, JWoww has a point. Just because Kim's 2sexy2tweet doesn't mean she has to lie about it.



 thehollywoodgossip

No comments:

Post a Comment