Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is Khloe Kardashian Really Pregnant?

 Is Khloe Kardashian Really Pregnant?

It’s no doubt that Khloe Kardashian certainly looks like she could be pregnant, especially given that she’s been following the typical celebrity bump watch formula of carrying oversized bags and wearing all black, but now a source is confirming to the New York Post that she is indeed expecting and;
“has been hiding a tell-tale bump behind flowing dresses and oversized handbags.”
Hmmm, I just checkout our her pics from The People’s Choice Awards too and it certainly looks like she may be hiding a tiny bump there! A friend of the family also said that her sister, Kourtney, becoming a mother inspired the reality TV star to start her own family;
“Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby. Lamar is happy and ecstatic.”
And while there hasn’t been any official confirmation yet from Khloe or her reps, she recently posted the following on her twitter account;
“No one can define who I am but ME! I set my own rules! I create my destiny!”
Well I’m not sure what that means but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was expecting especially since she and her husband, Lamar Odom have just signed on to film their own reality show! If she is in fact pregnant, congratulations!

What do you think – do you think she’s expecting?

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her Big Change At The Gym
 Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment