Friday, October 22, 2010

Dianna Agron Responds to GQ Criticism

Dianna Agron Responds to GQ Criticism


Addressing the negative response to her sexy photo spread in GQ magazine, Dianna Agron took to her blog to share some thoughts.

The “Glee” girl appears in some suggestive poses along with costars Lea Michele and Cory Montieth, and the photos were blasted by the Parents Television Council for “bordering on pedophilia.”

In response, Dianna wrote, "Nobody is perfect, and these photos do not represent who I am. They asked us to play very heightened versions of our school characters. A 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' version. At the time, it wasn't my favorite idea, but I did not walk away."

She added, "And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry. But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?" (Hollywood Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment