Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Megan Fox: I Keep Getting F-cked!


Megan Fox


Note to men everywhere: Megan Fox nude photos may be nice to ogle, but they come with a disclaimer:
The actress will beat the ass of the person that leaks these.

When asked in the most recent issue of Allure about being photographed topless while filming Passion Play, Fox replied:

"If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm - physical harm, I'm not a fucking reality-TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my fucking picture taken all the time. I'm at my job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the shit that's happening to me. It makes me furious."

Seriously, stalkers: why invade this beauty's privacy when she often gets practically naked for magazines and underwear campaigns anyway?

Allure Cover Shot

Fox touched on a number of other issues in the interview. Among them:

On her blunt personality in interviews: "I was trying to be lighthearted and have a sense of humor, but I have no desire to express it, really, anymore, because I've always been fucked doing so."

On being alone: "I could go days, weeks without talking to another human being."

On food: "I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating."
The actress also classifies her OCD as an "illness" because she won't use public restrooms or restaurant silverware. If that's the case, we officially offer to help Fox by playing doctor with her. Any time... (Source: thehollywoodgossip.com)

Backstage PictureSimple, ElegantSo Very AlluringCute When Close UpAllure Picture
A Beautiful FoxColorful ClothingNice Outfit, Ugly HairReally Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment