Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taylor Momsen: It's Okay Mom and Dad!

Taylor Momsen: It's Okay Mom and Dad!

It wasn't long ago that Taylor Momsen blamed her "damaged" and abrasive attitude on her parents, who forced her into modeling and acting so early.

Now she appears to be backing off that sentiment.

The Gossip Girl star tells Kerrang! magazine (UK) that her comments were taken out of context when she said her folks made her "miserable" and "upset."

T-Momz Picture

"No two year old wants to be working, but I had no choice," Taylor said. "My whole life, I was in and out of school. I didn't have friends. I didn't have a real life."

In a rare moment of softness, Taylor Momsen now lets her parents off the hook, revealing she didn't really mean to slam mom and dad, who felt "horrible" about all this.

"I love my mom and dad. Maybe I didn't have the childhood people think you should have, but I still went through the ages, I was still a child," she says now.

"Maybe it wasn't a conventional one, but you know, I like where I am now so it's OK."
We like where she is too. Now if she would just smile once in awhile ...


 
The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die

No comments:

Post a Comment