Friday, January 21, 2011

Sneak Peek (Listen) At Jennifer Hudson’s Upcoming Album

Sneak Peek (Listen) At Jennifer Hudson’s Upcoming Album


Jennifer Hudson’s first album debuted at #2 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums and R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts and won a Grammy in 2009 for Best R&B Album. She’s now gearing up for the release of her follow up album “I Remember Me” – due out on March 22nd!

The album’s first single, “Where You At,” is going to be launched on the radio next week, but you can catch a 30-second snippet now on Jennifer’s website!

The album title, I Remember Me, is based on a poem written by Jennifer and composed into a beautiful song co-written by Ryan Tedder that will be featured on the album.
“I’m excited about this album because it’s almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life. I’ve called it ‘I Remember Me’ because of the journey I’ve been on. I’ve learned that life constantly surprises you, no matter your plans. My fans have been so loyal, I feel like they have been on this journey with me and I can’t wait for them to hear the new album.”

You can check out www.jenniferhudson.com on a regular basis for the latest news, photos and more.
She has such an amazing voice, doesn’t she?

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment