Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nicki Minaj Talks Taylor Swift, Love Life

Nicki Minaj may have hooked up with Drake on New Year's Eve, but that doesn't mean this rapper is taken.

She tells E! News in a new interview: "I'm single and ready to mingle."

Among other topics Minaj tackles below: her feelings on Taylor Swift and comparisons to Lady Gaga.


 
Nicki Minaj - Fly (Ft Rihanna)
 
Nicki Minaj Talks Taylor Swift, Love Life
 
What's next? We're shooting the video with Rihanna for "Fly" this weekend. We're going to save the world in more ways than one with the video and that's all I can say about that... I love Ri-Ri!

Would she duet with Taylor Swift? Of course!

Doe she mind comparisons to Lady Gaga? Gaga is badass. Being compared to greats can never bother me.

What does her success mean? I'm proud that women, female rappers that come in this game after Nicki Minaj can see that, you know what? There is a chance for you to sell just as much as the boys and to be recognized. And you don't have to feel like, because you're a female rapper, you going to not be recognized. And so for that alone, I'm proud. I'm happy. (THG)

No comments:

Post a Comment