Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NeNe Leakes: Down with Kim Zolciak!

NeNe Leakes: Down with Kim Zolciak!

We have bad news for fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta: the show is totally fake and scripted.
Oh, also: NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak, who went at it on this week's episode, are still angry at each other.

"I haven't spoken to Kim in six months now," Leakes told Zap2It. "I will never speak to her again and I will never have anything to do with her again ever, because I have come to a place in my life in my life where I am comfortable. I don't need drama. I don't need people in my life who don't lift my spirits."

Kim v. NeNe

NeNe Leakes admits that Kim can be a "great person to go out with," but continues to take exception to how Zolciak acts toward her assistant, Sweetie.

"Kim Zolciak treats her like a slave. Anybody who'll let anybody talk to them, black, white, whatever color, talk to her like, 'Get your Black a** up,' or 'Get my cigarettes, "B***h,' you have to be a slave. 

Because there is nothing else in the world you can be to allow that. There's not enough money in the world to allow someone to speak to you that way."

NeNe Leakes has spoken.


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment