Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Michelle Williams Opens Up To Marie Claire

 Michelle Williams Opens Up To Marie Claire

‘Blue Valentine’ star Michelle Williams opened up to Marie Claire, even talking about the deceased Heath Ledger. Here’s a quote from the interview:
“Very obviously, for me and for her, there’s a hole in our life.” Michelle Williams says. “Of course the natural inclination is to want to fill it and make it disappear, but what I’ve come to recently is that it’s impossible. Nothing will fit in that hole because what we want back we can’t get, which is this one person. I’m not going to rush anything and scamper around like a mad person and make myself crazy. I’m trying to be respectful of the absence. I’m not trying to fill it up. It is what it is.”
So true. It sounds like Michelle is coping well with her grief.

You can read the entire interview in the February issue of Marie Claire, which will hit newsstands on January 18.

Michelle Williams(3)

No comments:

Post a Comment