Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marisa Miller Generally Pleased With Butt

Marisa Miller Generally Pleased With Butt

Marisa Miller is quite fond of her derriere. THG can tolerate it as well.

In the February issue of Shape, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model reveals that it wasn't always easy. She was given the nickname "bubble butt" in high school.

"We refused to do squats at volleyball practice because we didn't want them to get bigger," she tells the mag, which she's graced the cover of eight times.

Marisa Miller Shape CoverPretty Marisa

Now? "I love my butt and want to make sure it stays where it is," she says. "Now all we want to do is lots of squats to keep our rear ends curvy and feeling strong."

That's not all the wife of Griffin Guess, a.k.a. the luckiest dude ever, does to keep her figure. She gets in the boxing ring for 90 minutes up to four times a week.

"I go to a down-and-dirty boxing gym," says Marisa Miller . "I don't want to worry about how I look or whether I’m wearing the perfect outfit. For me, it’s about focusing."

"I'm one of those people who likes to sweat," she says. "I've tried Pilates and yoga, but they're a little too meditative. I need to really go at it, and do it hard!"

Comment rendered unnecessary. Just enjoy these Marisa Miller pictures.


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment