Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lamar Odom Says His Love For Khloe Kardashian Is The Real Deal

Lamar Odom Says His Love For Khloe Kardashian Is The Real Deal



Lamar Odom sat down with Playboy to talk about his wife, Khloe Kardashian, and how she changed his thoughts on relationships. He shared that he never had any interest in being married until he met Khloe:
“Being married, that’s a responsibility. I always used to tell that to women. I don’t want a girlfriend because that means I’ve got a responsibility. Most men like more than one woman.”
But after he met Khloe, he was convinced he better step up to the plate:
With her I was like, ‘If I do what I normally do, I’m going to lose her,’ ” he says. “And if I lose her, I think it’s going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day.”
On the media saying that their relationship (and quick marriage) was just a publicity stunt:
That’s just how gossip works, you know? You can’t stop it. It (the marriage) was quick. I guess that just added to the speculation – ‘Why can’t they wait?’ I didn’t want to wait.”
I admit that I was skeptical over their marriage – I mean they only dated for about a month, wasn’t it? I’m glad it’s going well for them, though! Are you interested in their new reality show?


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment