Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kristin Cavallari: In Love With Jay Cutler!

Kristin Cavallari: In Love With Jay Cutler!

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler aren't just dating. She's head over heels for him.

"I'm in love," she told People Saturday night at Las Vegas' The Bank Nightclub while celebrating her 24th birthday. Jay Cutler? Not present that night.

That's because he was suiting up to lead the Chicago Bears to a 35-24 victory over Seattle Sunday. They're now one win from the Super Bowl somehow.

Jay Cutler PhotoThe Hookup Dress

Jay's favorite tight end in her standard uniform.

"I want to be there," she said. "I'm bummed that I'm not there and he's not here."
Cutler was there in spirit. Dude sent a large bouquet of pink flowers to her table.

"Things are really good," she continued. "I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. My mom and that whole side of the family is there. And Jay is there."

"I'm just in love and it's been great."


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment