Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kristen Stewart on Twilight Saga: All for the Fans!

Kristen Stewart on Twilight Saga: All for the Fans!

Kristen Stewart goes blonde in the latest issue of Vogue.

It's not a stark hair color change, but it's clearly noticeable on the cover seen here. What do you think of the new look?

Kristen Stewart on Vogue

Aside from that difference, the magazine's interview with Stewart is classic Kristen. In it, she refuses to discuss Robert Pattinson and struggles with fame. Read excerpts below.

On the downside of her job: "There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ’some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone.”

On the roles she chooses: “I choose things that are so overly ambitious, and if I can’t do stuff like that, I don’t want to be doing this.”

On setting up a halfway house for runaways: “That would be amazing. Right now it’s the thing I feel most connected to.”

On Bella: "[She's] a character who is embedded in so many people’s psyches at this point. It’s starting to enter my head a lot more than it used to because it’s at the end and it’s come such a long way. I just want the fans of the book to be happy. I don’t necessarily care about anyone else.”


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment