Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Is Taking A Twitter Break – Maybe

Khloe Kardashian Is Taking A Twitter Break – Maybe


Khloe Kardashian, who has been known to tweet quite a bit, took to her twitter account today to say that she needs a bit of a break from social media.
The negativity that I see, hear, or read today is out of control. I’m signing off twitter for a little so I can remain my positive self.
According to US Magazine, some negative comments about Khloe and her husband, Lamar Odom began trending today, maybe in part due to Lamar’s Playboy interview.

Not sure why she was feeling so down, but never fear if you’re a fan of Khloe on twitter – don’t worry because she only took a 1 hour break! The reality starlet tweeted about Britney Spears within an hour of needing her positivity break;
I love Britney Spears song “hold it against me” work it out lady!
What do you think about people who tweet negative comments towards celebrities?


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment