Friday, January 7, 2011

Katie Holmes Influenced By Jackie O. And Suri

 Katie Holmes Influenced By Jackie O. And Suri

Katie Holmes talked to Elle magazine about preparing to play the iconic Jackie O. in the History channel miniseries ‘The Kennedys.’ You can read the entire interview in the February issue of Elle, which hits newsstands January 17, but here are some excerpts.
On preparing for the role by watching old footage of the Kennedys:
“[Tom] watched everything with me; he found it fascinating.”
On playing the former first lady:
“I worked as hard as I could, because I loved her. On set there was this feeling that we had to create something very special, because these people were very special.”
On Jackie Kennedy’s strength:
“I didn’t realize that she had lost a child in August and then [Jack] was assassinated in November. I couldn’t believe it. She had so much strength….I loved her love of family, how important it was for her to be a good mother.”


Rain Or Shine Katie Holmes Hits The Set! 

Katie5
 Photos by Elle magazine and FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment