Friday, January 21, 2011

Jesse James And Kat Von D. Are Getting Married

Jesse James And Kat Von D. Are Getting Married


Well that was fast! Less than a year after his divorce from Sandra Bullock was finalized, Jesse James has popped the question to his on/off girlfriend, Kat Von D. Congratulations to the happy couple!  According to People Magazine, James said that;
“You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs.
“I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honoured that she said ‘yes.’ Growing old with her is going to be a f***in’ blast!”


In response, Kat said that;
 ”There is no one else for me. He’s the one.”
Hmmmm, I wonder if we’ll get to see how this wedding plays out on Kat’s reality show? I bet they’ll get tattoo rings:-)

What do you think of this engagement news – too fast or are they meant for each other?


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment