Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Tells Rachael Ray: “Tom Cruise Was An Amazing Kisser”

 Gwyneth Paltrow Tells Rachael Ray: “Tom Cruise Was An Amazing Kisser”

Gwyneth Paltrow is out promoting her new flick “Country Strong” and took some time to sit down with Rachael Ray to dish about her children, Oscars, and her best movie co-star kiss.
On her which of her male co-stars is the best kisser:
I did a little cameo once at the beginning of “Austin Powers 3” I think it was, and I got to make out with Tom Cruise. He was an amazing kisser!
She shares what her kids, Moses and Apple, got for Christmas:
“A lot of Ben 10 for my son, a lot of Transformers, puzzles, Power Rangers. My daughter is all Calico Critters. Do you know these things? They’re like these little family of animals and they have a little family of hedgehogs, there’s a family of rabbits. You know, there’s all this stuff that comes with it. She’s obsessed with them! I have to say, my son is like finding the iPhone and finding Mario Brothers on the iPhone and I’m just worried that he’s going to be like a gamer and I’ll never get him to talk to me!”
On her kids’ personalities:
My son is really shy, but he sings all day long. But really quietly. And my daughter, she’s sort of more chatty and she’s really funny and she’s a great story teller. And they’re both very musical, they love music. They’re really into pop music, like top 40. They’re always singing Dynamite, all the time!
Rachael Ray asks her if she’d consider putting out an album and singing at the Oscars:
The answer is, I really don’t know. I’ve had such an incredible time doing this singing and it’s been so great, I don’t know how I would do it. I am definitely thinking about it, but I haven’t saddled on how I would do it.
RR: Would you be comfortable doing a big performance at the Oscars?
Maybe with some Xanax! I’ve learned never to say never at this point in my career. If you told me that I would’ve been playing the Country Music Awards, I would have said never.
You can catch the full interview when the show airs this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment