Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gary Shirley: Leave Amber Portwood Alone!

Gary Shirley has, by his own admission, talked hella $h!t about Amber Portwood. But that doesn't mean YOU can, the rotund one stated Thursday.

The Teen Mom star has taken quite the beating in the press thanks to Gary's remarks and leaked phone calls. Now he wants her to be left alone.

Seriously. As he told TMZ, there's still a chance they'll hook up again and he doesn't want to hurt those chances. Besides, she's a "good girl" ...

Amber Portwood, Gary Shirley Photo
BY HER SIDE: Gary Shirley has Amber Portwood's back ... this morning.

 Gary Shirley: Leave Amber Portwood Alone!

"I've said a lot of s**t because I am mad," admits Gary Shirley, the father of baby Leah. "But if anyone else wants to come up and talk s**t about Amber I won't let it happen because she is a good girl, and she's my baby mama."

Indeed she is. Gar then sounded like a textbook spousal abuse victim, adding "I am fine with the fact that Amber hit me because she has gotten all the help that she needs. Ever since that she hasn't put her hands on me."

On a poignant, optimistic note, he concludes, "When the [restraining order] is lifted ... if she's single and I'm single, I'm sure we will try our relationship."

Brings a tear to your eye ...   (THG)

No comments:

Post a Comment