Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christina Milian Talks About The End Of Her Marriage

 Christina Milian Talks About The End Of Her Marriage

Actress and singer Christina Milian is finally speaking out about her very short, tumultuous marriage to Terius “The Dream” Nash. Christina Milian and The Dream were married in September of 2009 and separated that same year, with The Dream filing for divorce just days before Christina gave birth to their daughter Violet. They tried to reconcile, but then photos hit the internet of The Dream frolicking on the beach with his assistant.
Christina Milian shares:
“I’ve been to hell and back, but I survived.”
“I tried to be someone I wasn’t because I wanted my marriage to work,” she tells the mag. “But ultimately, if it’s not working, it’s not working.”
She says of the cheating:
“I didn’t know anything. But looking back, my gut was telling me something was off. But I thought I could fix it.”
Despite going through the rocky times, she is feeling better than ever and ready to move forward:
“I feel brand new. I’m ready for the next phase of my life.”
Good for her for having a new lease on life – what a great way to start out the new year!


WENN_Cosmo_Tingey_20pics


abc 25 days xmas 051210

No comments:

Post a Comment