Friday, January 7, 2011

Camille Grammer Is Frustrated Over The Way She’s Been Portrayed On ‘RHOBH’

 Camille Grammer Is Frustrated Over The Way She’s Been Portrayed On ‘RHOBH’

‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ star Camille Grammer is speaking out about her frustrations at the way she’s being perceived by the public – mostly due to the way the show has been edited.
“It’s like a runaway train that’s out of control. I’m going through this divorce in my private life, and this on top of everything else has been really hurtful. I don’t know where it’s coming from.”
She’s most angry for the flak she gets over decisions that were made by both her and ex Kelsey Grammer – like having four nannies for two kids.
Even the nanny controversy, I have to laugh about it, because that was Kelsey’s decision to hire the four nannies. And I’m taking all this heat for it,” Grammer tells PEOPLE. “It’s almost as if, on the show, he had nothing to do with our life together. We were married! We made these decisions together.”
She also says that she’s moving forward with her life.
“I’m not in love with him anymore,” she says. “There’s been too much pain. I’m moving forward. I’m starting new traditions with our children and I look forward to my future.”
I wonder if Camille Grammer really will stay out of season 2, like it being reported? Either way, I’m sure that it is very frustrating to have no control over the way reality shows are edited. It’s pretty easy to skew things in a negative way to create some drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment