Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Camille Grammer: I Was Set Up!

Camille Grammer: I Was Set Up!

Fans of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills must wait until January 27 to hear Camille Grammer whine, bitch and moan about getting paid six figures to follow a script penned by Bravo writers.

But we've seen a clip of this show's reunion special and can pass along some nuggets from one of the world's most hated reality stars.

"The whole season was set up to make me look bad," Camille Grammer tells host Andy Cohen, turning to address Kyle Richards: "You bully me all the time and I'm fed up."

Camille Photo

Shoots back the aunt of Paris Hilton: "Quit using the buzzword of the moment."

Wow. Don't miss this special, readers. Unless you have something better to do. Really, absolutely anything would qualify as such.


THG

No comments:

Post a Comment