Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brandi Glanville on LeAnn Rimes Counseling: FAIL!

Brandi Glanville says she went to counseling with her ex-husband's new fiancee, LeAnn Rimes. The former Mrs. Eddie Cibrian also says it did not go so well.

Before LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got engaged, "I did try some counseling with her, but it did not go so well for one reason or another," Brandi said.

"At times I feel like they are blaming me, although I don't really quite know why, but I understand it is a process and that our sons have to come first."

Eddie and Brandi PictureEddie, LeAnn Pic
Eddie Cibrian with Brandi Glanville, left, and with LeAnn Rimes.

 Brandi Glanville on LeAnn Rimes Counseling: FAIL!

Brandi and Eddie have two sons and after eight years of marriage, the pair divorced after he met and had an affair with LeAnn Rimes on the set of Northern Lights.

"There is still a lot of animosity but hopefully, one day, we can move through that and get to a better place," Brandi Glanville said. "Divorce is very tough."

"Going through it in public makes it harder. Eddie and LeAnn Rimes wanted me to sign a confidentiality agreement but I refused, as I never did anything wrong."

"I have great friends and family. I have managed to draw strength from that, plus the fact that my boys always keep me busy," Brandi said of her boys. (THG)

No comments:

Post a Comment