Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trouble In Paradise For Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick

Trouble In Paradise For Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick

Oh boy! Admittedly, I don't really watch Kourtney and Khloe's reality show, but I do follow what happens on the small screen through the tabloids.

It seems that Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are having some relationship issues. First, there's the fact that Scott isn't the jealous type. He's no longer overly protective of Kourtney and she has an issue with that.
“I thought it was so funny how Scout did not get an ounce jealous…” Kourtney says. “He used to be [jealous], but we have a baby and I don’t want him to think he has anything to worry about or be scared all of the time, but a little jealousy is fun.
“I have to shake him up…I am just worried that he doesn’t find me sexy anymore,” Kourtney laments.
Then... there was the whole naked in a club thing. WHAT? It seems that Scott flashed a few girls and... well... Kourtney wasn't having it.
The nightclub owner walks over to the tub in nothing but a robe and cries: “Two for one. Get to work lovely ladies,” opening his robe to flash at his girlfriend and her pal.
An enraged Kourtney responds: “You are disgusting, you sick f*** … To take his clothes off in front of someone else, it’s just unacceptable.”
Scott did eventually apologize and I'm sure these two will be just fine in the long run, but insecurities can do a number on a relationship. Here's Scott's official apology:
“You know I love you… And I am sorry from the bottom of my heart, I know that you are perfect. Even when you are doing diapers I am thinking of getting dirty. I call it dirty diaper time.”
Wonder if that worked? (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment