Monday, July 19, 2010

Mercede Johnston Fairly Happy About Levi Johnston-Bristol Palin Engagement

Mercede Johnston, Levi Johnston's little sister, is happy for him and her soon-to-be sister-in-law Bristol Palin, who announced their engagement early last week.

Mostly happy.

She's not quite sure why they're racing down the aisle ... and you aren't alone there, Mercede Johnston. The timing and nature of the announcement was odd.

Recent reports that Levi and Bristol are already in the process of shopping a show about their second engagement and futre nuptials came as no surprise to us.

Noting that she, like Sarah Palin (supposedly), learned the news from Us Weekly, Mercede hints at this ulterior motive for their engagement on her blog:

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston
Levi and Mercede in simpler, pre-celebrity gossip times.

"I have to say with all the odd things going on lately I expected something. However I think there may be more to this picture than we are able to see now.

I would like to take a moment to congratulate my soon to be sister-in-law and my big brother. I sure hope this is a sincere decision that you have thought through carefully Levi, and that it will bring you happiness.

I do wish you guys would take a little more time with this, and do not understand why you are rushing things. Unless of course there is some reason for the hurry.

I am also very happy to see Tripp in Levi’s arms again, and I do know that it will be good for him to have both of his parents back in his life full time from now on. And you know he really does deserve the best that you can provide.

I can’t wait to watch the two of you wed, I wouldn’t miss it for the world."

Levi and Bristol: Will it last?
(thehollywoodgossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment