Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson is a Best-Selling Author

If only Kendra Wilkinson knew she'd be this successful of an author, she could have refrained from showing us all her O-Face on camera.

Incredibly, the former Girl Next Door's memoir will sit at number-four on The New York Times Bestseller's list when its new edition comes out next week.

On the red carpet of the ESPY Awards, she expressed joy and shock over that accomplishment to TV Guide, adding that book signing attendees seem truly moved by "Sliding Into Home."

"Honestly, it's like a therapy session when they come to meet me," she says. "They circle their favorite chapters and they say, 'This is what relates to me in my life, and thank you so much because I survived all that.'

"That's why it's so easy to talk about. People are like 'You lived a crazy life - do you regret it?' I'm like 'No!' Because if it wasn't for everything I experienced, I wouldn't be here with my husband and my son. I mean, I lived my life. I'm 25 and I still have a lot to live, but I lived a crazy teenage life, on through the Playboy Mansion years."

Kendra Reads!
Kendra Wilkinson is (painfully) laughing all the way to the bank. [Photo: Splash News]
(thehollywoodgossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment