Thursday, July 22, 2010

Justin Timberlake And Mila Kunis Goof Off On Set

Justin Timberlake And Mila Kunis Goof Off On Set

imnotobsessed.com - Here are Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis relaxing between takes on the set of their new film, 'Friends with Benefits.' They look like genuine friends (I'm not trying to suggest anything inappropriate :), which I bet makes for great chemistry on-screen. (I guess I should add the disclaimer that although the photo caption says they're goofing off between sets, who knows, maybe they're actually filming a scene?)

I like Mila's outfit, but I have to ask: what's up with Justin and the geek look? Between his looks for 'Social Network,' 'Bad Teacher,' and this movie, he seems to have embraced his inner geek with his character choices.

I kinda prefer the whole 'Sexyback' thing, but Justin is cute either way- LOL.

Photos by FAME

No comments:

Post a Comment