Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Drew Barrymore Brings the Quotes of the Day

Drew Barrymore Brings the Quotes of the Day | celebrity quotes

Nylon Magazine features Drew Barrymore this month – and the 35 year-old actress brings a few quotes for you:
On living with her flaws: “You have to not pretend to be perfect, because that’s not only boring as f–k, but it’s just not real… So I feel so liberated in that way. I just really want to be true to myself. That’s essential in life. I would never be able to put on a charade. I would totally f–k it up.”
On not buying clothes herself: “I never have time for shopping. I like it…I think? If i ever do go shopping, I hit thrift stores ’cause I know I’ll find new pieces around a job or a shot. I’ve been wearing the same f–king pair of jeans for 10 years.”
… says Drew.
What do you think of the outfits drew is wearing in the shoot?
See one more!
(skinnyvscurvy)


Drew Barrymore Brings the Quotes of the Day | celebrity quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment